Monday, January 17, 2005

Still thinking

Not much news to report here. Still walking a couple inches off the ground after last week's news. Funny how what started as a bummer of a week with the Kellogg ding turned into a fantastic week with the Anderson $$$. Just goes to show that you have to take life as it comes and trust that everything happens for a reason and things usually end up falling into place.

I haven't made any decisions yet. Nothing is set in stone and I still have a lot of time to think, talk to people, make visits, etc. I'll get my Chicago decision by the end of the week and I have no plans to pull my Wharton app. I am in a "wait and see" mode, while I'm getting my financial stuff together for my tax return and FASFA, and also trying to find a couple of scholarships to apply for. My sorority gives out a lot of scholarship money each year and I'm still actively involved in an advising capacity, so I think I should be competitive. Just need to get some sorority-related recommendations lined up.

No comments: