Monday, December 20, 2004

A watched pot never boils

That's my new theory. I'm thinking so much about getting notification of a decision that it's somehow cosmically preventing a decision from being rendered and/or released.

Since dings have been among the decisions released from Kellogg & McCombs, I guess no news is just that, no news, at this point. It's neither good nor bad. So here I sit, stuck in neutral.

Haas released a batch of interview invites last Friday, but I don't expect to hear anything until January. No action from Anderson yet, or at least none that has been posted on the BW forums, as far as I can tell.

Good luck to Wharton Round 1 applicants. I am a tad jealous of your position. Not only will you know your fate tomorrow, but today you know that you will know your fate tomorrow. Much better than Limboland.

9 comments:

kalki said...

I agree. I only wish Kellogg or Haas would release all their decisions on one day. Its difficult waiting for that phone call or email not knowing when/if it would come. Good luck and hope you hear some good news before the holidays.

Alex said...

there's always round 2 :)

aregon23 said...

Just heard that CalGrad got a call from Anderson. Looks like that baby is going to rock soon. http://calgradmba.blogspot.com/2004/12/ucla-anderson-congratulatory-letter.html

Now you have three decisions to wait for in December. Chances are atleast 2 out of three will come back with good news! :) Good luck!

Classy said...

Don't worry babe...soon enough you will be getting more acceptance calls than you can handle. You'll be the queen of saying "no!" ;-)

Dirty_Martini said...

Don't worry- they come when you least expect it! I have to agree with you- it's much better to just find out on one day- then rolling admissions. BUT when you get your good news, you will forget you ever had to wait. :)

britchick said...

Thanks for the good wishes. Rolling decisions sound great on paper, but they're decidedly less great in practice. Hope there's good news on its way to you soon.

rottenscoundrel said...

Best of luck! I am trying hard to get into limboland .... :)

Cal Grad said...

I'm sure you going to be A-Okay ... I'll see you soon in the Anderson Admit category! =)

Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Enviro MBA said...

I'm rooting for you, Wakechick!