Monday, February 20, 2006

So many irons in the fire

Between midterms, interviews, and having a nasty cold that won't go away, life has been pretty crazy and there hasn't been much time for fun. And it's been really cold here (wind chills of -15 F at night!), so I've been laying low, staying home and watching the Olympics when I'm not on campus. I have three more interviews this week (2 first round, 1 second round) and then I'm pretty much finished with on-campus recruiting. What a drawn out process! As hellish as a dedicated week of interviews sounds (a la HBS), I think that might be better than this. I will be glad to be done, although I'm not sure when that will be. I have one offer right now, hoping to secure another one after this week (fingers crossed), but I also have some interesting off campus stuff that I may not hear about until mid-March. Which sucks when dealing with exploding offers!

We shall see what happens (and how good my negotiation skills are)....

1 comment:

Dave Hunter said...

Good Luck with everything.
Wow wind chills of -15 that is not good. Here in San Diego it is so beautiful and sunny. I hope we can stay here forever- although with 500,000 barely getting you a tiny little house I don't know if we can afford it.

Well good luck with everything- enjoy the Olympics

All Business Schools